Marbling, the art of floating paint on a liquid and printing it on a medium, has been around for hundreds of years. Come and explore the magic of dropping paint in one of our classes.
Shandell’s is excited to start marbling classes again!!!
- Classes will be one-on-one – just you and me! .
- You will join me in my studio which has been relocated into my home, waiting for my 19th century barn to be restored for a wonderful new studio (I only have space to teach one person at a time.)
- I am fully vaccinated; all participants must have a proof of vaccine.
The workshop is an introduction to marbling, I will take you through all of the basics from patterns to stone. You will come away with a stack of papers. They will not be dry, I will send them to you, or you can come & pick them up. Comfortable clothes & shoes are a must, they will be getting paint on them. I will provide an apron.
- Classes will be from 10:30 – 2pm
- We won’t take a lunch break so be sure to eat before you come. You are welcome to bring a snack.
- All supplies provided
- Email or call to reserve a workshop 413.248.1043 email@example.com
Please Note: I have two adorable Jack Russell pups that live with me and who will certainly join us at some point during our time together.