Marbling, the art of floating paint on a liquid and printing it on a medium, has been around for hundreds of years. Come and explore the magic of dropping paint in one of our classes.
Shandell’s will start classes in Spring of 2023
- Classes will be four people
- You will join me in my newly restored 19th century barn studio
- I am fully vaccinated; all participants must have a proof of vaccine.
The workshop is an introduction to marbling, I will take you through all of the basics from patterns to stone. You will come away with a stack of papers. They will not be dry, I will send them to you, or you can come & pick them up. Comfortable clothes & shoes are a must, they will be getting paint on them. I will provide an apron.
- Classes will be from 9-4pm
- With a lunch break
- All supplies provided
- Email or call to reserve a workshop 413.248.1043 email@example.com
Please Note: I have two adorable Jack Russell pups that live with me and who will certainly join us at some point during our time together.