House Beautiful, 250 Gifts under $25.00

house beautiful

The editors at House Beautiful selected Shandell’s Matches as one the best gifts for under $25.00 this holiday season.  Visit Shandell’s studio or online store for an amazing variety of matches to fulfill your holiday needs.

No holiday season will be more challenging than this one. How to afford a gift that’s really special, but doesn’t bust the budget? The handmade matchboxes from Shandell’s of Millerton, NY, will make gift giving personal and fun: a beautiful gift, but also useful—who doesn’t need matches, whether in the kitchen or for lighting candles or a fire? And just $14.

As a hostess gift, they will last longer than a bottle of wine or a box of cookies, and our large collection of styles—each drawn from our unrivaled 30-year collection of vintage imagery—would match any décor.

I am extremely honored to be selected.  A friend and fellow blogger Anne Harwell’s note cards of her wonderful chairs were also included in this great list.  Stay tuned to see what Anne and I have in store for the Holiday Season.

Susan

Comments

1. So Haute says:

Congrats on the feature! Very exciting!

2. They are lovely and would make a great hostess gift!!!

3. pve says:

congrats -way to light your fire!!
    Love these and I have seen them in person…and have some here…
    they are wonderful.
    pve

4. annechovie says:

So honored to be collaborating with you, Susan. Congrats and have a terrific weekend. xo

5. Joanna Bree says:

I have a box of Shandell’s”BEAUTIFUL” matches at every fire place in my country home…..next to every bathtub to light my candles….and just in case at every dinner party to light the the atmosphere with style,and with things that make me smile!
    A very happy customer!!!!!

6. BettyInSC says:

I subscribe to House Beautiful and fell in love with the photo and description. Am thinking about buying a few for Christmas gifts. New to your site but just looking around on my very first visit, I love it. Keep up the good work.

7. susan says:

Thank you for such a nice comment, enjoy you visit.